Saturday, March 20, 2010

Romance in the air- 'The Begining'



You know what happens you watch so many romantic movies in a stride …..Yes you become romantic; to list a few….Serendipity, Kate & Leopod and You’ve got mail …..and you know what happens if you totally engross in the movie, you end wine up in the romantic mood …taking you to this fantasy world where everything is perfect and things work out as it would have been in a romantic story. I guess I am in such a leap now just hoping that I might land where I wish to …and the hope just keeps me going and here it goes I know I want to do and I am not sure where I might end up doing this, feels embarrassed or looks foolish or just have a wide smile pasted on my face thinking I did what I wanted to do, but my gut says to do it and see how it pans out.


Hi N,
I saw you some four months back, ( I don’t remember dates much) saying a stop sign in front of car playing around with your friends to cross the street and then you came by to say ‘hi’ with my friend when my friend came to get an envelope from me. It’s not much of the looks (yes, but obvious, you look pretty) but you know a feeling of having a lot of butterflies in your stomach with just a glance of you anywhere in my view point! There were some futile attempt to strike some conversations with you but I guess there is a reason why it turned out fruitless …and the biggest question, why I am telling this to you now; I don’t have anything close to an answer

So I am writing this to you asking
‘ Do you care for a coffee ?’

RegardsS...

PS: I prefer not to talk a lot of self talk here but I think the fear of embarrassing myself in front of some one I might see again and again every day and a fear of finger pointing saying ‘look at the fool who came up to me’ kept myself from blurting out this to you ....to Be continued

No comments: