Saturday, July 13, 2013

Romance on Air : After thoughts or ...Random - I donno ..... :)


I'm not sure why I felt writing this to you! I'm not sure even you would be reading beyond this line but still I would write along. I'm usually good at takings things as it come and to move on. Some how even when you already made it clear that it wont't work out, I am unable to move on! Not expecting anything in return but it is always nice to have a face to admire! To tell the truth I hardly know you but somehow I feel I know you from ages. :) don't take me wrong, it might be just another un-answered conversation.
The simple law of life is 'expectation reduces joy', and i'm trying to keep expectation to a bare minimum.
Back to the point , every time I see something nice& wonderful, we feel sharing the same with most wonderful people around. It makes me feel really good when I venture into doing something for some one when you already know that they don't care:) without expecting what you would be getting back or even you will even get some. This thread came out of 20 minutes ride through mist on the shore of a silent lake at around 6:30 am and it felt like a dream. The usual unclear dream that we often see were it just leaves a smile when you wake up but doesn't give you a good idea on what made you smile!
If you had read until here, you might be wondering how random the thoughts can go...Hope you are having a wonderful time with your life. At cross roads of life, just believe that it's a big curve and it seems to us like a dead end but it's not ! It will turn out good and I am confused if i am in a circle going around and thinking that it would straighten out soon.
Best wishes XYZ!

No comments: